Connect with us

Quote of Note

Paging Floyd..Check Out What Amayseng Said

Published

on

Floyd at 154 would be the best fight.  Floyd has a belt at 154 and walks around 150. This would be the best fight possible.  And Floyd's toughest challenge. One I think he can't win. Sergio at this stage and age is better than Floyd.—Amayseng likes Sergio over Floyd, in the Forum on 9/27

Quote of Note

YOU GUYS ROCK

Published

on

Another stellar year from our Forum crew, the best in this known universe. Results for Reader of the Year are still being tabulated. In a moment of weakness, I hired CJ Ross to help with the computation and, well, it didn’t go well. Happy New Year to the best and brightest amateur scribes! –Editor Mike

WATCH RELATED VIDEOS ON BOXINGCHANNEL.TV

Continue Reading

Quote of Note

(MGM) Grand Illusions

Published

on

“Boxing is full of optical illusions. And I give Money May MAD props for doing a mix of Houdini and Marlin The Magician. Wow! Money May fought a club-fighting-like humbug in “The Cali Ghost.” And a hyped-up B fighter in Canelo. The promotions were grand to get eyeballs and easy impressionable minds behind those PPV screens. Because the live gates didn’t sell out.” –Radam isn’t sold on this being the year of Money May

WATCH RELATED VIDEOS ON BOXINGCHANNEL.TV

Continue Reading

Quote of Note

War Torn But Still Dangerous

Published

on

Maravilla- 255fb

“It must be said that even a wounded, war torn Martinez is still a more dangerous threat than Canelo for Cotto. The powers that be must be expecting a phenomenal turnout.” —Brown Sugar says that Martinez is a tougher out for Cotto than Canelo

WATCH RELATED VIDEOS ON BOXINGCHANNEL.TV

Continue Reading
Boxing-Odds-and-Ends-A-New-Foe-for-Broner-and-an-Intriguing-Heavyweight-Matchup
Featured Articles4 days ago

Boxing Odds and Ends: A New Foe for Broner and an Intriguing Heavyweight Match-up

Jermaine-Wallin-and-Otto-Wallin-Losing-Can-Be-Winning-or-Not
Featured Articles1 week ago

Jermaine Franklin and Otto Wallin; Losing Can Be Winning, or Not

A-Shocker-in-Manchester-Liam-Smith-Stops-Chris-Eubank-Jr-in-Four
Featured Articles7 days ago

A Shocker in Manchester: Liam Smith Stops Chris Eubank Jr in Four

Anthony-Yarde-I-am-at-my-bst-when-I-fight-fire-with-fire
Featured Articles2 weeks ago

Anthony Yarde: “I am at my best when I fight fire with fire.”

Artur-Beterbiev-I'd-prefer-to-fight-Bivol-because-he-has-the-one-thing-I-need
Featured Articles3 days ago

Artur Beterbiev: “I’d prefer to fight Bivol because he has the one thing I need”

Avila-Perspective-Chap-218-Looking-for-Mr-Good-Year
Featured Articles4 weeks ago

Avila Perspective, Chap 218: Looking for Mr. Good Year

For-Whom-the-Bell-Tolled-2022-Boxing-Obituaries-PART-TWO-July-Dec
Featured Articles4 weeks ago

For Whom the Bell Tolled: 2022 Boxing Obituaries PART TWO (July-Dec.)

For-Whom-the-Bell-Tolled-2012-Boxing-Obituaries-Part-One
Featured Articles4 weeks ago

For Whom the Bell Tolled: 2022 Boxing Obituaries PART ONE (Jan.-June)

R.I.P.-Former-Heavyweight-Champ-Gerrie Coetsee-aa-South-African-Sporting-Icon

Romain-Villa-Storms-Back-in-the-Final-Frame-to-Upset-Rashidi-Ellis-on-Showtime
Featured Articles3 weeks ago

Roiman Villa Storms Back in the Final Frame to Upset Rashidi Ellis on Showtime

Jake-Paul-vs-Tommy-Fury-onFeb-26-in-a-Potential-Pay-Per-View-Blockbuster
Featured Articles15 hours ago

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury on Feb. 26 in a Potential Pay-Per-View Blockbuster

Avila-Perspective-Chap-223-A-Lively-Weeend-in-SoCal-with-Three-Fight-Cards-in-Two-Days
Featured Articles22 hours ago

Avila Perspective, Chap. 223: A Lively Weekend in SoCal with Three Fight Cards in Two Days

Artur-Beterbiev-I'd-prefer-to-fight-Bivol-because-he-has-the-one-thing-I-need

Featured Articles1 week ago

Avila Perspective, Chap. 221: ‘El Maestro’ and More Boxing News and Notes

Adrien-Broner-has-a-bew-Opponent-Ivan-Redkach-is-Out-Hank-Lundy-is-In

Adrien Broner has a New Opponent: Ivan Redkach is Out; Hank Lundy is In

Anthony-Yarde-I-am-at-my-bst-when-I-fight-fire-with-fire
Featured Articles2 weeks ago

Anthony Yarde: “I am at my best when I fight fire with fire.”

Naoya-Inoue-Puts-the-Super-Bantamweight-Division-on-High-Alert